In the light of the Covid-19 situation and in response to government advice, Folk Camps has reluctantly taken the decision to cancel certain camps for the safety and wellbeing of our campers and staff.
This means that ALL weekend camps up to the end of June are cancelled and we have contacted those affected by email to offer refunds.
For the time being we are keeping the main summer camps and August Bank holiday camps under review and will defer a decision until the situation is clearer.
For many Folk Campers this will create mixed feelings – disappointment, relief and the hope we can meet during the summer if it is possible and safe to do so. Never were those famous Folk Camps hugs more needed than now! We don’t yet know when this emergency will be over.
We look forward to being able to run more camps again as soon as the crisis is over!
Best wishes and I hope you are managing as well as possible in this challenging time for us all.
Marcus de Frettes, Folk Camps Chair